Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well I guess it is time to make a website. I have always wanted to do this but didn't exactly know how it go about doing it, so here goes nothing. I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone and let everyone know how we are doing and see how Emma is growing. Her last Dr appointment was in Aug and and checked in at 12 lbs 7 ozs. She was 24 inches long. She had to get shots which well went as good as you can expect from a four month old. Emma babbles and laughs constantly and is cutting her first two bottom teeth as of right now. Wow time flies. She went to her first reunion today which was from my Grandaddy's side so of course Grandaddy was very happy to have his daugter, son in law, both Grandaughters and Great Grandaughter. Well hope everyone enjoys the blog and I will try and post often.

No comments: